1 Become a member!
To belong to and collaborate with Solidaridad Internacional - Nazioarteko Elkartasuna implies defending, in a fraternal manner, the International Charter of Human Rights and Universal Citizenship, as well as being part of a non-governmental, internationalist, and secular development organization.
Solidaridad Internacional - Nazioarteko Elkartasuna is committed to improving the living conditions of the world's most impoverished people. To achieve this, we have a broad network of citizens dedicated to the equal rights of all human beings.
How can I become a member?
- By paying an annual fee, which can be from 25€ to the amount you want.
- If you want to be an international Solidarity partner - Nazioarteko Elkartasuna, send us the following form.
- If you have any questions about what it means to be a partner, do not hesitate to contact us at email firstname.lastname@example.org or at 944792258.
2 Become a volunteer
Would you like to be active in the defense of Human Rights? Do you want to collaborate in the eradication of poverty in all its forms? Would you like to be part of an intercultural volunteer structure that works daily for change towards a fair and equal society?
Become a volunteer of Solidaridad Internacional – Nazioarteko Elkartasuna!
What can I do as a volunteer?
Volunteers are integrated into different areas of action based on their preferences and experience. You can participate in the following areas:
Universal Citizenship School: providing classes in key skills to people in situations of social exclusion. You can teach Spanish, Basque, English, French, sewing, theater, yoga, or any other activity that you like, are knowledgeable about, and may be of interest.
Education: collaborating and organizing with the NESI technical team on activities for social transformation education in the Basque Country, targeting both the general public and specific audiences (youth, children, etc.).
Our headquarters are in Bilbao, so most of the volunteer activities take place in Bilbao. However, don't hesitate to contact us if you want to collaborate with us from other municipalities in the Basque Country. We can create a group in your locality or carry out online volunteering.
What do I have to do to volunteer?
Get in touch with us at email@example.com. Tell us a little about yourself (motivations, expectations, experience, etc.) and we will invite you to an initial training about the entity, its objectives and volunteering opportunities at our headquarters: Conde Mirasol Street 7, ground floor, 48003 Bilbao.
What do we offer to volunteers?
- Incorporation into volunteer groups and the Nazioarteko Elkartasuna – Solidaridad Internacional structure.
- Periodic monitoring and support meetings by the technical team in all activities.
- Participation in other activities and projects of Nazioarteko Elkartasuna – Solidaridad Internacional, Human Rights education and social mobilization.