In order for Nazioarteko Elkartasuna Solidaridad Internacional to advance in its mission, it needs active people with whom to be present alongside people who suffer the injustice of poverty and inequalities.
This axis of action forms a fraternal, intercultural and intergenerational space from which we support vulnerable people from many regions of the world, also people who live with us and need help. Volunteers actively collaborate, enrich themselves, and live a satisfying and comforting experience.
To carry out active volunteering with Solidaridad Internacional Nazioarteko Elkartasuna, we recommend that you find out about the actions carried out in this area and, subsequently, fill out and send us the following form.
Distinctive notes of activist volunteering in Solidaridad Internacional Nazioarteko Elkartasuna
- An active and committed volunteering that believes in social change towards a more just society, and that excellence is humanity.
- Active volunteering that defends the International Charter of Human Rights.
- Active volunteering that contributes to society not only through the tasks carried out, but also through the attitudes expressed.
- Active volunteering, capable of organizing, participating and contributing from collective responses to the "every man for himself" attitude.
- An active volunteering, coherent from the action carried out, and from here you grow and enrich yourself as a person.
- A volunteerism that embodies, through its participation, the values of fraternity, freedom and equal rights.
- Active, efficient, effective volunteering with capacity beyond good will.
- A heterogeneous, intergenerational, intercultural and multifaceted volunteering.
Como agente social vasco inscrito en el Censo General de Organizaciones de Voluntariado del Gobierno Vasco, Solidaridad Internacional Nazioarteko Elkartasuna organiza su voluntariado conforme a la legislación de voluntariado, y protocolos y planes estratégicos de la entidad.